Quality, Environmental, and Workplace Safety Management (QESM)
Quality has always been the highest priority in our organization. The success of our company is ultimately attributable to the quality of our products and services.
In Germany we received certification of compliance with ISO 9001 in 1995, this is proof that:
- we employ personnel in the various divisions of our company who are trained and qualified for their positions.
- we can provide the necessary operating resources,
- we have written instructions to answer all questions regarding the standard; and
- we can prove at any given time that our employees indeed follow these instructions
Our Quality, Environmental, and Workplace Safety Management System (QESM system) is applied in all our locations worldwide.
Having implemented the QESM system, we can document our compliance with the following standards
- ISO 9001:2008 (for Mobilair: including the European Road Traffic Regulations)
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001 (OHSAS = Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series)
The following instruments are used:
- a process-oriented documentation structure,
- measurable objectives in various areas,
- key performance indicators that are compared with and evaluated against the goals and indicators of previous periods, and
- CIP measures (CIP = continuous improvement process)
- regular audits
- Trainings and Periodic instructions
system consists of:
- a QESM Manual , providing an overview of the QESM documentation and serving as information for customers and colleagues,
- QESM Procedures describing our processes, the
- QESM Work Instructions describing activities in detail, and
- QESM Forms for the documentation
Work Instructions and Forms are referred to in Procedures.
Work Instructions and Forms are sorted and numbered according to functional areas.
Our Corporate Policy is the vehicle with which we want to explain our basic principles to our employees and customers. This policy is evaluated regularly and amended, if necessary, to reflect changing conditions.
The cover of the QESM manual clearly illustrates that the success of the organization depends on all our employees who are jointly responsible for the realization of our goals. The representation of the objectives as columns has a purpose. Only the realization of these objectives ensures that the company has a strong foundation and that its continued existence is assured.